Why not call our Speaking Clock Service which features the voice
of Pat Simmons.
The number is
Calls to our Speaking Clock service cost 13p per minute, plus VAT, plus your phone company's access charge.
Our estimate policy works like this: We have a repair limit for different types of TV, DVD & audio products. If after examining your set the repair cost is not going to exceed the repair limit we will simply go ahead and repair the set. This is not a minimum charge, wherever possible we will endeavour to carry out the repair for less than the repair limit. If the repair is going to exceed the repair limit then we will give you a no-obligation estimate before proceeding with the repair. There is an initial deposit payable when we initially call out to you or you bring your set into our workshop which will be deducted from your final repair bill. If your equipment is not repaired for whatever reason the initial deposit is not refundable; it covers our time in examining your equipment and our administration costs.
• Servicing our customers since 1987
• All Work Guaranteed
• Personal & Professional Service
• Prompt & Efficient Response
• City & Guilds Qualified Engineers
• £2,000,000 Public Liability Insurance
• Approved Service Centre for most Insurers
• Approved Service Centre for major manufacturers
• Fully Equipped Workshop
• Open Six Days a Week
• All Makes Repaired
• 3 Months Guarantee on all Repairs
• Installation Service including Plasma, LED & LCD
• Repairs to Audio Equipment
• Repairs to DVD, Blu-Ray & Hard Drive Recorders
• Aerial & Satellite Installations
• Aerial Checking and Set-Up Service
• Computerised Call Handling & Repair Logging
• Fast access to Manufacturer's Databases & Ordering Systems
• Dedicated Repair Progress Enquiry Line
Terms and conditions apply, a small admin charge is applicable.
All repairs are subject to the availablity of any necessary spare parts.
For this reason we now only repair equipment up to 12 years old.
Please note that all repairs will need to be booked into our workshop, we do not operate a whille you wait service.
• Our no-nonsense PRICE
PROMISE removes the risk of
expensive repair costs
• We will repair your set for
LESS than the repair limit
• We will PRICE CAP the actual
repair cost to the repair limit
• If the repair cost is going to
exceed the repair limit and
we are unable to price cap we
will offer you an estimate
• If you decline this estimate,
you will only have paid the
If you have any questions, whether it's about our repair service or the makes and products we can assist with or if it's just help in installing your equipment you can rely on Mike Fletcher Electronics to give you good honest advice and great service. Contact us today if you need help.
If you are unlucky enough to have a mishap with your LCD TV screen we suggest you speak to your insurance company, as in almost every case a repair is not viable.